5 Amazon Photography Tips to Remember
The first impression does happen to be the last impression making it vital for an ecommerce store owner to display high quality photographs along with an apt description of the product. The benchmark of product images happens to be Amazon photography USA. Their images are often so alluring that they convince the visitors to buy the products more often than not. While a website is welcome to click its own images, hiring a professional to do it will be the best way of obtaining results.
Clicking Amazon style photograph is certainly not easy. Amazon is known to be extremely fastidious about its quality that has its photographers spending hours perfecting a shot. Simply getting multiple images of the same product being shot from different angles will not do the trick either. You would also have to edit it closely and streamline the picture so that it looks realistic. It definitely helps the product photographer Atlanta to follow the tips of Amazon when preparing to shoot and sell the image to the great online store itself. However, even if you happen to hire the best photographer for providing you with a variety of product photographs, you could always make sure to convey your intention to the professional so that he/she begins by doing the following:-
- Strategy– It should all start with branding. The entire range of products should be kept consistent with the details planned to a T. Be sure to ask the pro about the color scheme, size as well as the elements that should be included within the frame.
- White Background– Well this is definitely rule No. #1 when it comes to product photography. You would also want to display your products against the white background so that it looks totally professional. Moreover, it makes the image take center stage with no distractions in the background. It is also the simplest way to have the image of the concerned product pop up in front of the eyes.
- Lighting– Having the image taken in the right light certainly matters. While the professional photographer would have all kinds of props and equipment handy including umbrellas, light boxes and reflectors, the best products have been photographed in natural light a majority of time.
- Resolution– Using a high resolution lens can help to make all the difference. It should never be blurry or it loses the appeal. However, you must also be sure to ask your photographer to keep the light a bit mediocre. This will cause the product to look like the real thing prompting the visitors to make a favorable decision about buying it.
- Size– Well, size definitely matters when you have a product to photograph. Be careful not to click it from afar or it will appear to be too small with plenty of white space surrounding it. The viewer will not be able to check out the details in the image and may lose interest. Shooting it at close angles will cause it to become too big wherein the product might lose some of its features prompting the viewer to rate your poorly.